Within the framework of the PROEMED project, an Intensive Course in "Environmental Protection and Energy Efficient Buildings" is offered at the University of Genoa, Italy from 13thJanuary – 18th February 2018. The course, totally financed by the project, is aimed at retraining junior teaching staff of the project Partner University headquartered in Tlemcen, Algeria. The trainees will be selected through this Applications Call.
The main objective of the Intensive Course in "Environmental Protection and Energy Efficient Buildings" is to provide, through a multidisciplinary approach, know-how, skills and specific competence to 05 (five) "junior" teaching staff units from Tlemcen university, who afterwards will join the academic tasks of a Master programmes to be established / improved.
Who can apply?
- Only Permanent teachers of the University of Tlemcen, Algeria, not older than 40 yearsand working in the field of civil engineering, architecture, mechanical engineering (energetic) or physics (Science of materials)
- Maximum eligible staff position: “Maitre de Conference A”.
Applications are carried out by sending, no more than Saturday 16th September 2017, 12.00 a.m., Tlemcen time, to the e-mail address PROEMED_tlemcen@mail.univ-tlemcen.dz or PROEMED.email@example.com the following documents, in electronic format:
- Application form, drawn up in accordance with the template available for download at https://unige.it/internationalstrategies/index;
- Colour scan copy of the passport of the applicant, including the page with the applicant's signature;
- Curriculum vitae in which the following data and info are reported: the specification of degree/s awarded, the specification of the Institution that issued such degree, the date and the mark obtained, the level of English proficiency, any other professional / academic information useful to the assessment of the application;
- Colour scan copy of the degree/s awarded;
- Colour scan copy of the “Diploma Supplement” in English language or equivalent document integrating the official degree awarded.
For more information, download the following PDF.